· Constructively handle, coordinate and supervise day-to-day sales and marketing teams activities, operations, follow-ups, complaints and returns within the commercial policy of the assigned area.
· Maintain strong long-term relationships with established clients and build relationships with potential customers/ distributor
· Monitor and supply market information through accurate monthly reports on sales forecasts, market conditions and the competitive environment.
· Manage inventory and individual expense used for sales operations.
· Provide product training/ presentation/ to customers and distributor
·Conduct and monitor product trial/ product development/ product listing
· Bachelor Degree veterinary medicine
· Min 5 years of experience required in a related field (marketing & Sales).
. At least 2 years experience as a product manager in animal health products.
· Experience in Veterinary Market industry is desired
· Proven success working in a highly competitive business environment.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at a senior level.
· Marketing Certification or MBA is Preferred
· Strong presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills handling a variety of assignments simultaneously.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Fluent in English language
We offer you :
A very competitive package with benefits and healthy work environment.